Karl Joseph Roesler
123 Lane
Anywhere, USA
Phone XXX-XXX-XXXX
January 8, 2008
Mr. Brian Hart
Owner
The Computer Man, Inc.
123 Elm Street
Anyplace, USA XXXXX
Dear Mr. Hart:
I am responding to your advertisement in the Marshall Independent concerning the position of Computer Technician. As indicated in my enclosed resume, I believe I have the talent and skills necessary for this position.
I am currently attending Marshall High School as a senior. I have participated in many activities and clubs while in school, such as Computer Club, Marching Band, Robotics Club, Jazz Band, Cross Country, and Knowledge Bowl, to name a few. All of these activities have helped me to improve my interpersonal and leaderships skills, and several of them helped me to develop even more proficiency with computers.
I am proficient with computer hardware, and am currently working towards CompTIA A+ Certification. I am knowledgeable in Windows, Mac, and Linux operating systems. I have rudimentary knowledge of HTML, CSS, JAVA, Python, and BASIC programming languages. I also have experience in computer repair and customer relations regarding computers.
I would like to be able to meet with you to discuss possible employment at The Computer Man, Inc. as well as my qualifications for the position of Computer Technician. You can reach me any time after 3:00 PM at (XXX) XXX-XXXX.
Sincerely
Karl Roesler
Enclosure
No comments:
Post a Comment